Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

VideoJukebox: My Sweetie


so Wed nite, Wale premiered the video for his song My Sweetie. just a couple hrs after the video for his current single Pretty Girls debuted on 106 & Park.

IMHumboldtO lol, this video is better than Pretty Girls, which iWas kinda disappointed w. There was even a lil uproar about there not being any dark-skinned girls in the Pretty Girls video, and ppl took it to say that only lite-skinned, White, & Hispanic girls are pretty. Frankly thats not why iDidnt really like the video. After all there was iBelieve like two darker skinned girls in the video, but iWasnt payin much attn to all that. iThink iFeel like it was kinda lame *shrug*

but of course you know iGotta rep my Nigerian heritage by posting My Sweetie ;) looks like Wale tried to go for a more "African/Nigerian" look...

Oh and iPeeped my godbrother, Osinachi, who produced Wale's Nike Boots Remix, and also works w Darkchild. oh and also this girl that went to my high school, iDidnt know her but iRecognized her....



iGuess you can compare it to the Pretty Girls video...