I had to spice up the corn in some kinda way so, I whipped up what I call 'Sweet Corn Salsa' :)
- about 1c corn (I used frozen)
- 3tbsp sugar
- 3 strips of bacon
- 1 spring onion
- 1tbsp butter
1. Set oven broiler to 350 degrees. Place bacon on a shallow pan and put in oven when warm.
2. Boil 1c of water, then add the corn.
3. Chop spring onion.
4. Add sugar and butter to corn, and stir.
5. Remove bacon, 5mins after it starts popping. Chop, and add to corn, along with spring onion.
6. Stir and remove from heat.
*Feel free to use fresh corn off the cob! You can also add more butter and sugar, as you like, I just prefer not to overdo it ;D