Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

TheGreatWhite

It's the great White Lace Dress. At least, according to my Friday email from Who What Wear, white lace dresses have made their trend report. [This brings me back to this lovely cream lace dress (ASOS) that I found in a Lucky mag issue from either late 2010 or early 2011.. I was never able to find it, but it's saved on my phone...]

I love that they've captured the type on the runway and on some celebs:


I think a white/cream/ivory lace dress is a must-have for one's closet: there's lots of dif ways to wear em! You can be elegant or punk, girly or even just casual!

Find your perfect lace dress, and the best way(s) to wear it!

Need some inspiration? Check here on Lookbook!

Here are a couple picks:

D&G Long Lace Dress
As seen on Katy Perry at Coachella
River Island Lace Front Dress

Here's the ASOS dress I found a while ago..


photo via whowhatwear.com