Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Who's That Chick?

I think it's safe to say that Rihanna's latest studio album will be taking an electro-pop sound.. you know kinda like the kids from across the pond lol. I think this type of pop sound is becoming more popular over here anyways, so I wouldn't be surprised if Loud sells good, even if she JUST released Rated R less than 1 year ago. Lots of artists don't release albums back to back like that.. not many at least, I guess there's an abundance of material that Rih-Rih wants us to hear huh?

Well, I'm just starting to like 'Only Girl (In The World)' [my 1st listen was kind of 'meh'], but I think 'Who's That Chick' is too, even though I only watched the video twice. It's not bad, and I actually wanna hear more of this new cd to come.. unless its all garbage *blah.





*btw, I'm sort of a Rihanna fan. #dontjudgeme lol. Maybe not a stan, but I like her style alot, even though I have disagreed with some things.


**UPDATE: According to Rihanna via Twitter, the video was actually shot for a Doritos commercial,and is "in no way connected to Loud" see here.

**UPDATE: There is also a "night version" video for this song. The purpose of that? I don't know. check it here.