Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shoe Game


I got a Piperlime email a little while ago, and one of the shoes in the email caught my attention!

These are the Pierre Dumas Carolina 3, and only do a little damage of 65$!


Ok, so reasons why I like this shoe:


  • They're definitely gonna give me a little height with the 4" heel [I'll be about 5'9" lol]; 
  • They're simple yet a bit sexy ;) with the crossover strap and peeptoe; 
  • And the crossocer strap is the deal breaker for me! I got the fat/wide foot gene, which always discourages me from buying shoes alot cause I am really self-conscious about how my feet look...
So yeah, these are definitely on my list of things to get soon. And I can't wait to pull them out in the spring and summer times, they'll def be a look for an outfit to a wedding, friend's graduation and more in 2011!!

Get them here!