Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Back to Maxi

Back once again, and appearing more and more on the runway and fashion trends for 2011 is the maxi skirt!!

This is one of my fave trends! [Yes, I do like to show some skin every now & then.] And I'm glad it's making a comeback this year, because last year it wasn't very very popular..

How to wear it: Pair it with a loose fitting tee/top/sweater and an extreme wedge! I've also worn a maxi dress in a tomboy-ish style with Chucks, a plaid shirt tied at the waist, and a beanie! And I like to wear a maxi skirt with a close fitting sheer turtleneck, a sweater vest, and black lace up booties!

Here are some looks featuring the maxi:

From Where Did U Get That
Opening Ceremony on Shopbop
From Lulu's


See more maxi looks on Where Did U Get That here, and watch out for the look at your favorite stores and from your favorite brands!