Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Class of 2011

So even though I will not be graduating on May 14 with the rest of my Penn State Class of 2011 peers, I'm starting to put some thought into what I'd like to wear for graduation. I graduate in December, so I've got to take that into account; don't exactly want to be wearing sandals ya know..

And I also, as always, have to take into account, the width of my feet :( [I HATE them]

I wanna go all out [a lil'] for graduation, I mean, I'm about to step into the real world once I get my degree!

BUT, regardless, here are some selections:

YSL Tribtoo 4"

Giuseppe Zanotti


I could try to pull off some Louboutins too huh? I like these ones for the occasion:


*Although I feel like Christian Louboutin shoes are always hot, but I feel like certain females are starting to give the shoe/brand a bad name. Apparently, it ain't trickin if you ain't got "Red Bottoms". Here's an example of what I mean on Necole Bitchie. In response to that little interview, there are PLENTY of cheaper shoes that I would prefer to wear of Louboutins any day.

And if I could find where I could get these Alaia's from, I think they're sold out[?], I would sooo get em.


I first spotted these on Karla from Karla's Closet, and I fell in love with them.



And also spotted on Fashion Snag:


So sexy


[To Be Continued]

photos via respective blogs and sites