Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hmmmmm....

So I stumbled across someone's blog where they had a script/story going... I thought it'd be interesting to do the same, to perhaps write a "novel" or short story on my blog, and bring to you, a new portion each week!

I'm kinda excited, and I really don't know where to start. I'm really excited because, with the new excerpts of every week, who KNOWS which way the story may go!

I've tried writing in the past, always starting some storyline, but never finishing or even getting past a first chapter. I'm not sure if I have this writing thing in me, even though I didn't have much trouble with my short story from my creative writing class two years ago...

Well, I think it's a good thing to try!

Now, to come up with characters and some sort of plot...

STAY TUNED!!!!!