Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pretty Balmy over There

So I spent 2 1/2 years of college, wearing foundation everyday because I had a random acne outbreak <- WORST beauty years of my life :(


But I'm happy to say that since 2011 started, I haven't worn makeup, unless I was going out, or maybe to church. I guess you can say I'm confident in the skin I'm in, now that that ridiculous acne phase is over!


I like makeup products, and I always like to be in the know, so I def had read a little article on the new Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation.

EXTRA Repair Foundation SPF 25

The new Extra Repair Foundation by Bobbi Brown is the combination of a balm and foundation. It sounds like you can almost feel your face getting greasy with the mere thought of applying this to your face, but they say that it's a foundation of smooth, lightweight texture, and is perfect for the summer. Based off of the Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturizing Balm, it locks in moisture, leaving a dewy, and even, finish. It comes in 20 shades, and is perfect for coverage as well as working as a tinted moisturizer. It is also SPF 25.


All that for the nice price of $55. Yikes may be the word for the 1oz (30ml) product, but it is supposed to last a long time, because you'll only need to apply a little at a time, with your fingers.


I'm ready to try this product for the summertime! And I'll definitely have to post my review when I get my hands on it!


Get it here or in stores!

Photo via Bobbi Brown