Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mmm-muawh

Lip color of the day is Covergirl LipPerfection in Tempt 355.

I had been in search for the perfect red lipstick, but instead I picked up this fuschiaish color thinking it might be a nice shade of red. And I have to say that it's more purple than red... I also picked up a brown lipstick; I've always wanted to try one... But I do like this lipstick 355, it's a lovely color.

Nevertheless, I'm STILL in search of the perfect red lipstick for me! I already have one, but I'm not sure if I really like it, don't think I've worn it yet.. I also have a burgundy red lipstick that I LOVE, maybe I'll have to settle with that one?

But Covergirl LipPerfection, which was modeled in the last[?] cycle of ANTM is supposed to improve lip moisture in like 7 days, or something like that. At least I think that's what they said when I randomly caught that season marathon of ANTM last week lol.

Maybe I'll try a red from the Queen Collection, which is supposed to better suit women of color... Although I was just gonna go to MAC and have them show me different shades...

Well, be sure to try one of these LipPerfection lipsticks, which come in several shades!


*Of course the dummy in me wouldn't include pics of the color and how it looks on my lips smh. But stayed tuned for those...