Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Flight to JFK




So we rode in this lil airplane to NY. And never in my life have I had a flight like it. I was scared. As. Shit.

Yes, I had to be oh so blunt.

I had to close my eyes too, not only cuz I havent gotten much sleep In the past couple days, but also bcuz I just didn’t wanna  see/hear what I was flying in/above.

I was so scared, and I've never been scared of flying! I've been on airplanes since I was ten! Flown thousands of miles, several hrs before and wass never scared like so. Omg, like I really was afraid that we were gonna crash/fall, cuz that’s what it felt like to me… smh

Wow. I don’t think I've ever been so scared in my life. I hope that come july 9, when im flyin back to DC that the flight will not be like that again.

Ima need for them to put me on a bigger plane, cuz I did NOT feel safe at ALL.

NEXT TIME: I will NOT be flying American Airlines, esp not one of their small planes. Please put me back with Air France, at least I feel safe w them...