Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So how much does my life suck rite now...




Im been crying, and walking all over JFK airport so much that my feet now hurt. Why is this? I lost my phone in the ladies restroom by Gate 34. I can even say that someone stole my phone.

How did this happen you say? Well would you believe it, I was washing my hands and set my phone on the counter, wiped my hands and started heading towards Gate 8, to wait for my flight to Paris. I rounded the corner, after a long walk, to find gates 1-18[?] and I stopped to check the time, only to find out that I couldn’t FIND my phone! This is the first time I've left my phone in such a public setting! Its one thing to leave your phone at your friends house, but I forgot it in the bathroom at JFK int'l aiport! WTFF! What was wrong w me???? I asked myself over and over. How cld I be so absentminded to lose my phone!

I rushed back to the restroom, saw the indian ppl I was sitting nxt to on the plane… I wonder if they saw me leave my phone? I went back in the bathroom, and my phone was not there. I started panicking. How is anyone gonna reach me? What am I gonna do? How cld I have been so stupid as to forget my phone in there?!?!?!? Where was my head at?!?!?

I had this attendant make an announcement to find out if anyone had my phone; no success. I called my dad, then my mom, they didn’t answer. I really started crying.

I've left two voicemails trying to see if whoever has my phone will give it to me at my Gate…

I filed a police report for my missing phone…

I continued calling myself hoping, just hoping that this female wld pick up :(

I called my dad again, and he answered. I started balling, and telling him that my phone was gone, he didn’t even understand me. Told me to calm down. Said he saw my first calls, and it touched him that it mite be me… he tried calling back, but the number wldnt go through.

So my dad told me to see if I cld buy a new phone, here or in Paris… im surprised that my dad didn’t start yelling at me. That’s sooo his nature when someone does something foolish… he said as long as I have everything else, I shld just keep em safe…

WHY ME.