Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Here Comes the Bride

So I may have a bit of wedding fever. One of my friends got engaged recently, and she's planning for a May 2012 wedding! Who doesn't love weddings though?? We love them for different reasons, whether it be getting to play dress up or scouting and meeting a future husband/wife, or if you're African, you're going for the food, whether or not you know the bride or groom.

Anyways, here are some of my picks from different 2011/Spring 2012 bridal lines:

Vera Wang. If you've seen Bride Wars, you know Vera is the way to go.








Monique Lhuillier. Another designer in this category.

A royal wedding?

I thought this one was interesting:
It's like a spunky romantic gown











Some of the Monique Lhuilier designs had a bad dropwaist thing going on.. Poor dress.

Georges Hobeika. Don't know this name, but I shall be acquainted!







An interesting front drape:


Probably my favorite in the collection: